Tratra ny Nitsingerintaonan' ny Nahaterahanao Ianoa! (Happy Birthday in Malagasy. Try singing that. It's actually really hard to sing, so most Malagasy's just go for the French)
Anyway, sorry I didn't write at the beginning of the week. I went on an excursion outside of Antananarivo into the wilderness, and up a mountain. It was amazing. It was beautiful. It took all day. So consequently, I had no time to email, and yesterday, for some reason, I couldn't get on. So for now, just writing to say, "Happy Birthday" I love you, and pray for you always. Thanks for the letters. I read some of the Magleby's letters and decided that I'm not funny at all. Oh well. But that's OK. I can speak Malagasy I guess. Anyway, I must cut this short and make up for it next week.
The trip outside of town was absolutely stunning. I will have to do it more often. As far as pictures are concerned, there has arisen a difficulty, that I will explain in full (or adequate rather) detail in Monday's email. As far as everything else goes, I'm good. I'd be lying if I said that this transfer has been a walk in the park, but I continue to learn a lot. I am cultivating patience and charity on a level that I have never gone near to before, with myself and others. OK then, Veloma. Tiako ianao!
Elder Draper
Sunday, March 25, 2007
2007 March 14--Happy Birthday Dad
Posted by
Nels Draper
at
10:08 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment