Saturday, April 05, 2008

2008 Apr 1--Throw Stuff Out, Give Stuff Away, Pack & Say Goodbye

Well hi,

Yesterday, the mission had an "outing" out of town. I ended up not going and went on splits with a "fellow-dying" missionary to take care of stuff for our last few P-days instead. We didn't E-mail because we thought we should wait for both of our companions to get back and then we could E-mail with them later. They got back about 5 hours later than scheduled, so I'm E-mailing you now.

OK that's done.

Life's good. I have a lot more things to write to you than time allows me presently. But I want you to know that things are good. The mission's done me well. If I had to leave tomorrow, I'd feel good about then mission ( although I'd probably lose it because I still haven't packed, thrown stuff out, given the rest away, said good bye, and all that. But I'd feel good about the mission.)

Thankfully, I've still got some time to throw stuff out, give stuff away, pack, and say good bye. I've only just now begun to budget my time - and it isn't much.

Speaking of which, that's all the time I have to write you today. But I love you all. I'll see you in Mai.

Veloma!

-Elder Draper

No comments: