Sunday, September 09, 2007

2007 September 4--Frustrated

Hello,

I had every intention of E-mailing you yesterday, but my P-day was sucked dry ( about 7 hours of it) by passport business, and consequently, I had no time to do much else, let alone E-mail. I'm a little frustrated at the mission office here right now, granted - they've been under a lot of stress lately, but they haven't given me much reason to believe that they really care about our time, or what we say. For the past 4 weeks, my P-days have been taken up by pointless, time consuming meetings, that have amounted to nothing, and in the process, we lose what time we had to do anything enjoyable for P-day, and have little time to do anything else. They schedule meetings and activities into our week (especially P-day) without adequate prior notice and with no regard for our time or schedule, or what we say, and through it all, nothing seems to improve in terms of administration. It is frustrating to say the least . That is all I will say by way of venting, but I just want to apologize to you for my not writing to you on a regular basis, and any frustration that may have caused you. (I also apologize for the venting, I'm still pretty optimistic, I just have a few " suggestions" for the AP's regarding tact and timing for next P-day, because E-mailing isn't the only thing that is left undone at the end of of the day)
Ok, that's done.

It's always great to hear from you. I'll be praying hard for Micaela this week.I'll be saying prayers for a lot of people.

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!.

The only thing I would like to see more of is letters ( you can Email) and pictures. I've pretty much given up on the music ( you could send some ear plugs for the EFY Mormon Kitch Music for when I study, eat, or sleep, but I think I might be able to get them here.)

Well, That's all the time I can take off lunch, so until next time, I love you all, keep up the good work and Have a nice day.

(This E-mail was anything but spectacular or "gripping" but I hope you're not too let down. Sorry.)

Elder Draper

No comments: