Well hi.
This has been a long week. I am fine, just tired. I'm enjoying my companion. He's a pleasant sort of person. First impressions aside, he's a likable guy, and we have quite a lot in common.This is a good thing. I love you all. I've got to end this very quick, but I want to thank you all for the E-mails and the pictures and stuff, it's wonderful - I really appreciate it.
I love this country, and I love being a missionary. It's beautiful to see how the gospel really does change people's lives for the better. I love our family.
You might possibly get a more detailed letter tomorrow during my lunch hour, if time and circumstance allow. Until then, Tiako Ianareo! Veloma!
Elder Draper
(P.S. Thomas, I will answer your questions, sorry for the delay. I'm busy and disorganized : a lethal combination in correspondence. but I'm working on it.)
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
2007 December 3--Alive and a bit Happier
Posted by
Nels Draper
at
7:20 PM
1 comment:
I love reading about your mission, Toby. I don't know if you see this blog. We keep you in our prayers.
Love,
Aunt Sage and family
Post a Comment