Well hi,
What a day. Everything seemed to go wrong today to where it was almost funny (but it all worked out good.) After today I can say I have eaten Crocodile meat, and played with Lemurs. I took my "kid" to a cool place for his first P-day. I'll only have a very short time to write today, so this may end up being little more than an "I'm alive" e-mail. But all that aside, it's great to hear from all of you.
My new companion is Elder W, who, upon my initial observance, reminds me a whole lot of Elder S. We'll see how much I've matured since then. One of the first things he said to me was "OK, before I have to answer the same question for the 7th time, YES, I come from money" (indicating, I suppose, that his family is wealthy - which apparently 7 other people felt compelled to ask him about. I don't think I would have been the 8th, but maybe he's sensitive about it or something.) His statement was confirmed by the Christmas package he proceeded to open and the pictures of his condo on a ski resort in Colorado. But anyway, it's too early to tell. I'm looking forward to plunging into a whole bunch of goals in this next transfer. It's funny, my MTC companion and good friend, Elder Sr, is also training, and he happens to be training my kid's MTC companion. Apparently they didn't get along as well as Sr and I did. Elder W didn't have a lot of nice things to say about Elder Se, his MTC companion. But I met Elder Se on Saturday, and the first thing he says to me is "Do you like the band Muse?" I replied in the enthusiastic affirmative and he gave me a hug. We were fast friends after that. Elder B, the Dibbley's friend, works in Mahamasina. This is cool because Elder St, my most recent and among my favorite companions, just went senior companion over him. He seems like a cool guy I'll say hi to him for the Dibbleys.
Alright then. I don't know if there's any questions I have left unanswered, but I'm outa time so, I love you all. Veloma!
Elder Draper
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
2007 October 29--Toby is a "Dad"
Posted by
Nels Draper
at
6:43 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment