Well hi there,
This may once again end up being little more than an, "I'm alive" letter, but I'll have you know I'm alive and enjoying myself. I'll admit, I've had a lot of hang-ups on this mission in dealing with things that I never thought I would have to deal with on the mission. I anticipated culture shock, I anticipated language and even racial barriers, I anticipated a lower standard of living and many other things I'll not mention, that all ended up warranting my anticipation. I've dealt with these thus far, and hope my perspective has matured in the process. But some things I did not anticipate. These have been my main struggle in the mission.
I'm looking forward to this week. I'm working through a lot of stuff and I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm still walking towards it.
So I've gotta go. I love you. Veloma
Elder draper
No comments:
Post a Comment