Hi,
Sorry you guys didn't get anything until now.
I actually wrote you a long E-mail yesterday, but just as I was wrapping it up, the computer crashed. (It was kind of frustrating.) And then I had to go, (and I still had to pay--which was also kind of frustrating;) I thought Gmail could have saved at least some of the mail, but I'm here and I can't find it, so here you go.
But no worries--I am in good health, and in good spirits. This E-mail may not be all that exciting, (but then--I'm not sure how "gripping" any of my E-mails have been, so that shouldn't matter too much.) Things are going well. I just thought I'd write you quickly just to say Hi and let you know that things are good. OK, gotta go, Azafady Tompko! Veloma! tsy maintsy handeha!
Elder Draper
Monday, October 09, 2006
06 August 29--Computer Problems
Posted by
Nels Draper
at
8:30 AM
No comments:
Post a Comment